This past Sunday, the student group did a spiritual inventory to take stock of where we are in our spiritual life, where we’d like to go, and how we’re going to get there. In the spring, we will revisit our old inventory and see how far we’ve come. I would extend an invitation to you, dear reader, to share with us and do the spiritual inventory below.
- Who is God to me today?
- What are my biggest doubts and questions today?
- Where do I hear God’s voice most clearly or see God acting in my life today?
- What spiritual practices are working for me? Which ones are not working for me?
- What are three goals for my spiritual life?
- What steps do I need to take to reach my goals?
- What resources do I have to help me reach my goals?
- When will I begin working towards my goals?
- When will I reevalute my spiritual inventory?